Reminders for Upcoming Basketball Games
UpdatedMonday December 2, 2019 byJennifer Banks.
Parents, we are excited for our 2019-20 basketball regular season games to get underway. We hope everyone has a lot of fun!
Reminders for your upcoming games:
- We do not charge admission for regular season games. There will be an admission charge for tournament games at the end of the season.
- We cannot enter gyms more than 15 minutes before the 1st game begins.
- Absolutely no food or drink permitted in gyms. Players may have a sport-bottle of water that will not spill if knocked over.
- Visiting Team runs clock and scoreboard. Home Team keeps official scorebook.
- Home team, help your coach clean up afterwards. If everyone helps this should take 5 minutes.
- Please exit quickly after your game concludes. We have time limits on use of gyms.
- Please remember the code of conduct for parents, and that it applies to your guests as well.
- No negative comments should be made directly to the referees…if you have a referee concern you may direct it to the gym supervisor during the game or contact your coach 24 hours after the game.
- The rules for each age group are available on our website here.
- Our inclement weather policy is also available on our website here. Your safety is more important than basketball.
- Celebrating your child’s individual improvement and teamwork is more important than a win or a loss. Encourage your child to do his/her personal best and to HAVE FUN!